50 hours intensive Yoga TTC
July 22th 2019 – July 26th 2019 Brighton, UK
We Welcome You To Discover Yoga, As It Is…
As part of the European tour, our founder and main teacher, Sri Vijay Gopala will be hosting an intensive 5-day retreat/50 hour Yoga teacher training course with in-depth teachings on authentic Yoga.
Set in beautiful surroundings, this insightful retreat will provide you with an opportunity to connect with your true nature and explore your inner Self.
During the course of these 5-days the real subject of Yoga will be bought to you from its source – from the background of pure yogic science. Vijay will guide you on a journey of self-reflection and self-expression through an exploration of the true essence of Yoga – combining aspects of body, breath and mind at an individual level and delivered in the most practical way.
Whether you are experienced in Yoga or not, this retreat will be a transformative experience for everyone. You will be equipped with new ways to not only better understand your Yoga practice, but to also apply the science of Yoga to the challenging situations of everyday life.
This TTC block is designed to be one of four 50 hour Yoga teacher training courses, with 10 hours of intensive teaching on each of the 5 days. Completion of all four blocks and therefore 200 hours of Teacher Training, makes the student eligible for Certification from Yoga Gita (Yoga school of Vijay Gopala). The 50 hour Teacher Training Courses are available in The Netherlands/United Kingdom and Mysore, India.
Vijay Gopala will be the main teacher for the course. Vijay has been teaching Yoga for over 20 years and has an in depth knowledge of the subject coming from the ancient yogic texts. His clarity on every aspect of Yoga and yogic life make him not only a great teacher to study with but also a great individual to interact with.
To learn more about Vijay’s approach to teaching and what to expect from the course Click Here.
Included in the course
- Daily posture and pranayama practice led by Sri Vijay Gopala;
- Philosophical teachings from the ancient texts of Yoga;
- Guided meditation sessions;
- Teaching Skills (for those who wish to teach);
- Space and time to self-reflect;
- Anatomical and physiological principles to deepen the experience of yoga postures;
- An exploration of principles of alignment;
- Deep study of the breathing pattern;
- Science related to Pranayama;
- Chanting trainings;
- Life skills to lead a happy and contented life by valuing what you are;
- Delicious, healthy, vegetarian food;
Types of accommodation
Soon new location for the retreat will be announced.
Terms and conditions
- All options are including 2 meals a day;
- Accommodation is for 5 nights (Wednesday evening until Monday);
- Early bird until:
- Any online transaction of the course amount will be increased with 8% charge in addition of the prices shown in the table. This can be avoided by paying the remaining amount in cash on the start date of the course. Please read the terms and conditions here.