200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Mysore India
Learn the real art and science of teaching Yoga through exploring the Self
Become a Yoga Teacher
The Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Gita is a platform to share the knowledge of Yoga experience. Whether you plan to teach Yoga or want to develop your own personal practice, our yoga teacher training courses offer you a great opportunity for a real life change! Our courses suit those who want to experience the subject of Yoga in its real form, we welcome anyone with a passion for Yoga to study and learn with us. We encourage our students to have a minimum of 2 years of Yoga experience. If you are willing to join the course and new to Yoga, please write to us.
Course Description for 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training in Mysore India
This course makes you immerse in the subject considering the 8 limbs of Yoga : yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana, samadhi.
Monday – Friday (6:00AM- 15:30PM) and
Saturday (6:00AM -11:00AM)
4 days of retreat;
Karma Yoga sessions of which the timings will be announced during the course.
Saturday afternoon and Sunday holiday
During The Course You Will Go Deeper Into:
- Inner and outer form of the postures with their benefits (not only physical and mental but also spiritual)
- Building asanas series and structure your class
- Anatomical and physiological principles to deepen the experience of yoga postures
- An exploration of principles of alignment
- Traditional philosophy including Yoga Sutras from Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita
- Deep study of the breathing pattern
- Science related to Pranayama
- Effective techniques for meditation
- Chanting trainings
- Life skills to lead a happy and contented life by valuing what you are
- Practical: you will have occasions to give classes in presence of the main teacher
- Guidance on how to improve and enhance your teaching skills
Unique 4 days spiritual retreat (incl. in TTC)
Situated amidst nature in the surroundings of Mysore making it one of the best places for a Yogi to discover the Self and connect with the divine. Through this retreat Yoga Gita wishes, from her heart, to give the students a unique experience of Indian life. This retreat is a truly memorable meeting with the ancient Indian culture and philosophy in the land where the subject ‘Yoga’ has emerged.
Learn more about the Indian retreats.
Testimonial by Matt : 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training
Apply For This Program If You Are ready to?
- Find your inner Self
- Deepen the knowledge of Yoga and learn real subject of Yoga through its pure form from the ancient texts, scriptures
- Discover your own special skills of teaching
- Celebrate your life by learning in a positive, peaceful and joyful environment
Teacher Trainees Receive:
- A wonderful journey with a unique experience
- An amazing holiday in Mysore
- Friendships and support from our international community
- A detailed Teachers Manual
- Study material
- Recommended books and CD’s
- Certification for 200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Program
Transportation & Visa
Registration: How To Register & Fees
The fees of the 200 hours Yoga teacher training in Mysore (India) are $2200. Check out our early bird offer at $2100. The fees of the 300 hours Yoga teacher training in Mysore (India) are $3300. The prices are based on a shared room accommodation. Check out our early bird offer at $3200.
The course fees are including accommodation for the duration of the course, a 4 day retreat and brunch and dinner from Monday to Friday, at Saturday’s a brunch is served. If you wish to attend a week in the Yoga Teacher Training Course the fees are $700 per week. The course is available for 25 students only so book our training as soon as you can. (*Please note: Payments through online banking incur 8% charges. Prices are excluded administration fees).
Please get in touch with us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org