YOGA AND STAY IN GOKULAM, MYSORE
If you are looking for:
- a friendly place to spend your time in Mysore;
- a place where simplicity is a way of life;
- a perfect environment for your Yoga self practice and self study.
Come and stay with us!
- Clean and hygienic private or shared rooms;
- Private or shared bathroom.
Please enquire at the welcome desk for rooms or our other facilities or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apart from rooms, we have different facilities to let you enjoy Indians rich culture and food. In short, we offer:
- Delicious sattvic food;
- Yoga classes twice a day;
- Using our yoga hall for you self practise whenever its free;
- Free access to our spiritual library.
- Food is freshly prepared twice a day by a very skilled Indian cook.
- Food is offered as a buffet.
- Please send an email a day ahead so we can keep a plate for you.
Yoga drop-in classes
- Daily yoga classes at 6.00 am and at 11.00 am.
- Welcome to join the Yoga class any day.