200 hours Yoga teacher training in the Netherlands (4 x 50 hrs)
Our 200 hours Yoga teacher training in the Netherlands is divided in 4 blocks of 50 hours. 50 hours courses will be held from July 11th till 15th 2019 (Block 1), from September 5th till 9th 2019 (Block 2), from September 19th till 23th 2019 (Block 3) and from October 10th till 14th 2019 (Block 4).
It is possible to attend the block as an Intensive 5 days Yoga retreat with 10 hours of teaching a day. The days are filled with 2 units of 5 hours. Below an indicative timetable is given for the daily schedule. A combination of blocks in The Netherlands and India is possible as well.
Subscription for only one block or one unit is possible also. You can decide which unit(s) you wish to attend and when you attend the unit(s). Feel free to subscribe for the units of your wish below or contact us if you have questions about it.
During the program it is possible to stay for the nights from Thursday to Monday. The blocks will be held in a beautiful surrounding in Loenen (……). You can select the option including accommodation. If you wish to stay only for a few nights please let us know by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the course you will go deeper into:
- Inner and outer form of the postures with their benefits (not only physical and mental but also spiritual)
- Building asanas series and structure your class
- Anatomical and physiological principles to deepen the experience of yoga postures
- An exploration of principles of alignment
- Traditional philosophy including Yoga Sutras from Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita
- Deep study of the breathing pattern
- Science related to Pranayama
- Effective techniques for meditation
- Chanting trainings
- Life skills to lead a happy and contented life by valuing what you are
- Practical: you will have occasions to give classes in presence of the main teacher
- Guidance on how to improve and enhance your teaching skills
All the fees for the course are including vegetarian meals. Even so by attending a unit of 5 hours.
For more information and questions please send us an email: email@example.com.