200 hours Yoga teacher training in the Netherlands (4 x 50 hrs)
Our 200 hours Yoga teacher training in the Netherlands is divided in 4 blocks of 50 hours. 50 hours courses will be held from June 20th till 24th 2019 (Block 1), from July 4th till 8th 2019 (Block 2), from September 19th till 23th 2019 (Block 3) and from October 10th till 14th 2019 (Block 4). The fees for each block of 50 hours is €600,-. This amount is exclusive accommodation & food. The blocks will be held in a beautiful surrounding. The location is the Dominicanenklooster in Huissen, Stadsdam 1, 6851 AH Huissen.
It is possible to attend the blocks as an Intensive 5 days Yoga retreat with 10 hours of teaching a day. A combination of blocks in The Netherlands and India to complete the 200hrs course is possible as well.
During the 5 days program it is possible to stay for the nights from Wednesday evening till Monday. It is possible to stay in a single (€ 375,-) or double room (€275,-), or in the dormitory (€225,-). By registering you can select the option including or excluding accommodation. Registration without accommodation includes two meals a day, which comes as € 130,-. Once registered we will get in touch about your preference regarding the type of accommodation.
Subscription for only one block is possible also. As well as to attend parts of the day, for example the morning or afternoon program. If you wish to stay only for a weekend or (parts of the) day please do let us know by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the course you will go deeper into:
- Inner and outer form of the postures with their benefits (not only physical and mental but also spiritual)
- Building asanas series and structure your class
- Anatomical and physiological principles to deepen the experience of yoga postures
- An exploration of principles of alignment
- Traditional philosophy including Yoga Sutras from Patanjali, Bhagavad Gita
- Deep study of the breathing pattern
- Science related to Pranayama
- Effective techniques for meditation
- Chanting trainings
- Life skills to lead a happy and contented life by valuing what you are
- Practical: you will have occasions to give classes in presence of the main teacher
- Guidance on how to improve and enhance your teaching skills
For more information and questions please send us an email: email@example.com.